. Why do intelligent people have fewer friends? - Sab Achha

Why do intelligent people have fewer friends?

Why do intelligent people have few or no friends?

This question has both depth and breadth, so the answer will have to be given a little deeper and wider.

Friendship depends on many things. Most of them are best friends or childhood friends or of similar economic and social status, who both understand each other without saying anything.

As here the question is purpose specific. It is asked in the context of intelligent people.
Let us understand this answer with a simple example.

See what happens, I have 50 friends in school, moviegoers and pizza parties, I am 17 years old.

After that, now I have 25 friends because now I go to college, my circle changes, some new friends come and some old friends remain.

Now in college I know that 5 friends are cigarette or drinkers.. party goers, these people would seem to me very good friends at first... after finishing college I would find out that many of these are not worth doing. ..

If I read books and talk to my friends, I will find that they are not interested in books.

Then if I take time for business or investment on Saturday and Sunday to move ahead in life, then friends with weekend parties will be reduced again...

I will settle down at some point when I get married, now I have a private life too, less friends who hang out all day and sip tea and talk late into the night...

Remember there is nothing wrong or bad in this, every friend is good. Only time changes and the way of thinking changes. Experiential intelligence also increases in the long run.

Intelligent people who have different standards do not match all people.

There are many types of friends..! And nowadays people insist on making friends with someone who is useful...so that sometimes it comes in handy...Such friendship doesn't last long.

If I were the only spoiled child of a great politician or official, I would have an army of friends… a fleet of cars… all on one phone and everyone would come wherever needed… especially if the farmhouse party was at my expense. If it were, then everyone would always participate... but in reality this is what friendship is called...??

Let's look at another point of view.

How many friends does a scientist have? And how many friends does a movie star have..how many friends does a writer and a doctor have…??

Social status is also a very influential factor. In today's time it is very difficult to find a wise person as a friend, because if the friendship is to be treated with equal love on both the sides, then a lot has to be endured and given up.

An intelligent person can understand the thoughts of another person and has to give up selfish friends. This is a big reason why intelligent people have few friends.

Nowadays it is not proper to judge people, sometimes situations are such that friendship cannot be done even if desired.

A small case presented here can lead to a lot of speculation that even friendships can turn under pressure over time.

This was the time when Nokia 3315 was... Hutch (now Vodafone) sim card and every month enter 350 coupons and codes means 350 will get 185 talk time and rest tax... outgoing charge 3.75 and incoming 50 paise.

90 percent of the work will be done on missed calls…😂😂 Missing the chai wala sitting there… One missed call for two chai.

Once in a distant village we had to go to another friend's house whom we knew but were going to our house for the first time. GPS is no longer thought of and the only system used was to ask for directions if you met someone.

I left at 10 pm, there was a program to eat roti at his house but as soon as I left here I got late… found out that it was a two hour drive….. but the bike borrowed from a third friend and no petrol in it was. , At exactly 11 o'clock in the night, the bike was left standing on the dark road of the village and that too not on the main road, but in the middle of the road running between two fields.

Fields on both sides, deep darkness, what to do now..? Just today the mobile is working, immediately called my friend living near my house and as soon as two o'clock I got a voice in 3315... Tini...Tini...Tini...😂😂😂

Thanks to those who felt it... for letting the rest of the readers know that when the nokia 3315 makes so much noise, it's time for battery suicide... that's it... no more petrol, no batteries.. more The net is fine..

The statement from both the sides turned out like this…

I was stuck on this side, there was no road or it was not running to the nearby village.. Fields on either side... If a snake steps on a scorpion while walking, don't even ask for water... .And why is there a well or a well in someone's field. Know? And this is completely unknown area...!

So we made a double stand on the bike... I started seeing stars in the sky with long legs...

On the other hand….

The one who called the friend but the call got disconnected after two o'clock, a miscall appeared in his phone... Now if there is another man, he thinks that the call will come... ...!😂

Seeing my missed call he called me but found my phone switched off... then friend went to my house and inquired and even reached the place where our Rakhpatti gang always stays... kept because my The phone was switched off...! Slowly he gathered all the friends in the night and declared an official emergency that I am lost…😂😂😂

All the friends brought their bikes..and I told the friend whose house I was going to, that friend joined the search team in his village and nearby villages... Around 12 midnight: 30 Were looking for... Friends of my distant friend of friends... He said, "I have found my brother, now I don't know."...😂😂

After that everyone decided on the phone and finally reached the friend's house in the village... and at around two o'clock that friend had a bhajiya party there..

So now the issue is that such friends should be together for life..!?

Yes…. Our whole tough soul gang got loose due to time and circumstances, not seen for many years… many friends are in high positions in government and private companies..many have become big businessmen, some have joined political parties.. And hardly anyone remembers... The only time in trouble is when one call or one WhatsApp message is enough. Other times there are only memories.

This is sad as well as happy. It is a matter of happiness that they are happy and now it is also sad that worldly attachment has drawn everyone towards them.

How easy is the chemistry of friendship, but if you try to understand it then you will not understand it.

Now if we talk about friendship, then it is not possible if we do not remember Krishna Sudama. Talking about his friends, there is only one memory..!

I hope all this circumstantial evidence has given me some insight into why a wise man has so few friends.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.