. What if petrol is poured into a diesel car, will the engine break down when the car is run? - Sab Achha

What if petrol is poured into a diesel car, will the engine break down when the car is run?

What if petrol is poured into a diesel car, will the engine break down when the car is run?



Car was new so started but not picking up immediately. I was pressing the accelerator but the car was not picking up speed. Looking back, there was a lot of smoke coming out. By the way, five reached home after walking one kilometer.

I thought there must have been some garbage in the diesel. Then got down from the car and went home and was about to call the mechanic after seeing the bill.

There was less than twenty liters of fuel filled and that was petrol. 20 liters if diesel

Because the price of diesel was around Rs 90 per liter and the price of petrol was around Rs 110. Seeing this, I bowed my head. Called the mechanic and said that do not drive the car, do not even start. He lifted the car with a crane and drove it to the garage, drained all the wrong fuel (petrol) from the tank, took the tank out of the car, cleaned it properly and put it back in. There is no damage done to the rest of the engine.

For about six months (approximately ten thousand kilometers) the car has run very well. Since then I get down from the car while filling the diesel and say loudly, fill the diesel and watch carefully which pipe it has picked up.

For the first time in forty years, such an accident happened to me, because of which I cursed myself a lot.

I have driven many vehicles, petrol/diesel in many cities across India but this never happened.

While filling petrol or diesel, every person should keep in mind that the right fuel is being filled in the right quantity or not.

Otherwise you will have to repent.

Pumper says to always look for zero; Before starting the pump, I tell it to refill with diesel two or three times.

More results

👉How much petrol does it take to damage a diesel engine?

👉How long can you drive with petrol in a diesel car?

👉Which is worse diesel petrol or petrol in a diesel car?

👉Can diesel and petrol mix?

👉How much does it cost to flush diesel out of car?

👉How much does it cost to repair a diesel engine with gas?

👉How can I get diesel out of my car?

👉What can you do if you accidentally put diesel in your car?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.