. how can I go to USA but I don't have money in bank, how can I get visa? - Sab Achha

how can I go to USA but I don't have money in bank, how can I get visa?

I want to go to USA but I don't have money in bank, how can I get visa?


If you don't have money in the bank and want to get a US visa, you have two options.

1. Visitor Visa (B-2): Your relatives who currently live in the US must guarantee that they will cover all costs of your travel and living in the US. You can show this in your visa application. You have to give complete details and information about that relative in your application. That's what I am telling you about the Visitor Visa (B-2). There is no guarantee that doing so will get you a visa but there is an alternative you can use.

2) Visitor Visa (B-1): If you are working in a company in India, then that company can apply for B-1 visa for work purpose. On this visa you can come here for any event, exhibition, meeting, trade show etc. Most of the time, when you apply for a visa, you are required to show an invitation letter from the company that organizes the event. There is no guarantee of getting a visa.

In both the above cases you should not have money in the bank. Yes, you just need to have enough money to apply.

Note:- 

I am not a visa expert. I have shared as much information as I know in this answer. You can find more accurate and relevant information at the nearest US Embassy or on the USCIS website.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.